AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators of Charleston, SC
AmeriGlide has become the nation’s leading retailer of mobility products by offering superior products at affordable prices and providing the best customer service experience around. Our selection of stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, lift chairs, and other mobility devices are all manufactured in the United States using the highest quality components that are covered under extensive warranties that simply can’t be beat by our competitors. When you shop with AmeriGlide you can rest assured that you will get the assistance you need from the moment you step in our showroom. Our friendly and knowledgeable experts are committed to helping you improve your mobility and increase your freedom.
You can learn more about our products by browsing our website or feel free to stop by our conveniently located Charleston, South Carolina, store where you can learn more about our selection of mobility devices and test them out for yourself! Call or stop by 176 College Park Rd. Unit C, Ladson, SC 29456 today!
Transport yourself upstairs and downstairs with comfort and ease! With an AmeriGlide stair lift all you have to do is sit, and the chair lifts you up the steps. AmeriGlide manufactures the only stair lifts specifically designed for home owner installation and the only stair lifts that include a 10 year warranty. With industry leading low prices, AmeriGlide makes it easy for homeowners to purchase a stair lift.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,799.00
- Weight capacity: 264 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $1,899.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $2,299.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $1,949.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
A Vertical Platform Lift can take the difficulty out of traveling the different levels of your home or business with your wheelchair or mobility scooter. Find out more about our selection of lifts!
Transport heavy loads throughout your home with ease with the help of an Express Dumbwaiter from AmeriGlide.
Starting at $3,475.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $415.00
An affordable Wheelchair Lift from AmeriGlide can transform your life and increase your mobility. Find out more about our wide selection of models..
Starting at $3,500.00
Imagine safely entering and exiting your tub with the simple press of a button! Our Bathtub Lifts can make it that easy!
Starting at $699.00
Our wide selection of walk-in tubs will allow for increased safety and accessibility no matter what your mobility challenge.
Starting at $489.00
AmeriGlide lift chairs are powerful, durable, and comfortable recliners that double as a mobility device. Choose from among our vast selection of models and features.
Starting at $549.99
Reclaim your independence and start travelling again with an electric powered mobility scooter from AmeriGlide that is guaranteed to keep up with your busy lifestyle.
Starting at $175.00
Our line of evacuation products will help ensure that everyone, including the mobility impaired, is able to quickly and safely escape in the event of a fire or other emergency.